Monday, August 11, 2008

SkinLite Royal Jelly Essence Mask

My first post in August! Where has my summer gone? Noooo... :(

SkinLite is another Korean brand that offers very decent facial treatment masks, and in my opinion, their Royal Jelly Essence Mask is much better than the SkinFood Honey & Royal Jelly Mask Sheet.



The packet says it contains Vitamin E, Phyto Collagen, Royal Jelly extract, Licorice root, and Portulaca (Purslane) extract that will help hydrate and firm in 15-20 minutes. Instructions say to use on cleansed skin, apply and leave on for 15-20 minutes. Afterwards massage the rest into the skin and do not rinse off.

To start, the cut of the mask fits my face much better, not nearly as good as Sekkisei Lotion Mask Tablets, but still better than the SkinFood sheet. Also, the honey scent is still detectable, but nowhere nearly as strong as in the SkinFood one. And of course, it was not as sticky. I still patted some water on my face aftwerwards to lighten it up a bit, but if you leave it to dry, it's not sticky at all. I don't know about firming, but it was definitely hydrating even after I had patted some water on my face. I didn't have to use my usual moisturizer that night.

Let's just say my skin liked the SkinLite mask much better than it did the SkinFood mask. There was no stinging, and the treatment left my face soft and supple. The next morning, I woke up with bright and even-toned skin even though I didn't sleep much. Now I'm totally excited to try out the other treatment masks SkinLite has to offer, especially Aloe, Cucumber, and Green Tea ones. Best of all, these masks contains more essense than the SkinFood masks but are half the price! Yay!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts