Monday, January 19, 2009

Clinique Liquid Facial Soap Mild

Some how, through my various purchases with Clinique I came into possession of 2 huge 1.7 oz. GWP tubes of the Liquid Facial Soap - Mild. It was still summer then, and humid, so I thought I'd save these for the drier fall/winter. Sure enough, as soon as fall hit the Shiseido Benefiance Creamy Cleansing Foam became a bit too dry for my skin, and I was totally prepared with the Liquid Facial Soap.


***Picture from Clinique USA.

I was iffy about trying this cleanser at first, because, well, it's called Liquid Facial Soap, and I was always wary about putting anything soapy on my already dry face. And plus it was a clear liquid, so I had lots of doubts and thought it was totally reckless of me to try a new cleanser when my skin would be most dry and sensitive and I should be falling back to the safety of the tried-and-trues. But then I went ahead and tried the cleanser anyway...

Yes, it was so very reckless of me, but I guess sometimes, risks come with rewards (cliche, I know). The Liquid Facial Soap turned out to be very decent. Actually, I would say it's even better than the $30-a-bottle Kinerase Gentle Daily Cleanser. Yes, it's a clear liquid, and it's called Liquid Facial Soap, but it truly is as mild as it claims to be, and it has been performing well for my dry combination skin. Mind you, I wasn't excessive with how much I was using since a pea-size amount was enough for my face, so may be that's the reason why it hadn't dry out my skin like I thought it would. But still, the cleanser was much better than expected, not to mention it lasts for a long time too. The GWP tube I started using at the beginning of October '08 still hasn't ran out yet!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts