Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Body Shop Raspberry Puree Body Lotion

I'm still in my crazy The Body Shop phase, can you tell? :) I got this Raspberry Puree Body Lotion at the same sale as these Strawberry gift sets.



I think I might just try out a few other their puree body lotions. They're seriously wicked stuff. Their texture is like a gel and they go on like water. Of course, I'd probably be soaking in this stuff during the winter and my hands would still crack, but for the humid summer, they're pretty good lotion that doesn't succumb to sweat and turn my hands all clammy. Yuck.

Scent wise, this particular one smells like artificially flavored raspberry jam :) It may sounds bad, but it's not. I put some in a tiny container and carry it with me in my bag at all times. Oh, and this may be nothing special, but I thought it was convenient that the pump bottle can be twist-n-click to open and close. Very small detail and not unique at all, but that makes a difference for me.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts