Friday, November 20, 2009

The Body Shop Strawberry Foaming Bath

I'm more of a shower person and baths aren't really my style, but since I like the strawberry fragrance from The Body Shop and it was on sale, so I thought I'd give this Strawberry Foaming Bath a try :)



I didn't use it in a bath. One day, I thought I'd put some on the puff to see what it will do, and surprisingly, it worked really well as a body wash! Definitely not the intended use, but it was even better as a body wash than the actual body washes like the Pink Grapefruit Shower Gel and the Wild Cherry Shower Gel, neither of which foamed very well! Odd, huh? So yeah, I use this Strawberry Foaming Bath as a body wash right now and I like it a lot!

And thanks to this experiment, now I'm curious about other Foaming Baths from The Body Shop. I might get some other ones and use them as body washes too :D Hey, if it works, why not!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts