Friday, October 29, 2010

Avon Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Hand Cream

This Avon Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Hand Cream is the 3rd Avon item I received in my recent care package. It's my favorite one too, and hubby promptly snatched it from me because it's just that nice ^.^


It's not too thick but is moisturizing. It feels clean after application, no greasy residue or sticky feeling at all! And best of all, it's unscented! Over all, this hand cream is great but nothing spectacular. That said, I also got it during an Avon promotion for only $0.99 xD For that amount, it's more than worth it. If I had known its quality before hand, I'd buy 10 tubes at that price! So yeah, if I see another good deal for this hand cream, I'd probably stock up!

Avon Moisture Therapy Oatmeal Hand Cream:
WATER/EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERIN, ISOPROPYL MYRISTATE, ELAEIS GUINEENSIS (PALM) OIL, COLLOIDAL OATMEAL, CETEARETH-20, TRIETHANOLAMINE, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, ISOPROPYL PALMITATE, CARBOMER GLYCOL STEARATE, PETROLATUM, METHYLPARABEN, LANOLIN OIL, CHOLETH-24, IMIDAZOLIDINYL UREA, CETETH-24, POLYSORBATE 60, DIMETHICONE, TETRASODIUM EDTA, PEG-150 STEARATE, STEARETH-20.
***List of ingredients from Avon.com.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts