Monday, October 25, 2010

Avon SkinSoSoft Soft & Relaxed Night Softening Hand Cream

This Avon SkinSoSoft Soft & Relaxed Night Softening Hand Cream is another item from my recent care package ^.^ But what a mouthful! Did you notice there are 3 instances of the word "soft" in that name? Urgh. Come on Avon, be more creative!

Anyway, this hand cream has Night Blooming Cactus Flower extract in it and it promises to make your hands soft overnight with regular nightly use.


I honestly like this hand cream much better than the other WinterSoft Intense Concentrate. I know it's not fair to compare these two because the WinterSoft Intense Concentrate is a treatment targeting problem areas and isn't meant to be applied else where, not even as a hand cream. However, I do have to use my hands to apply it onto the problem areas, and I really hate the sticky feel it left behind and would have to wash my hands every time to get rid of it.

This Night Softening Hand Cream has a better texture and leaves my hands instantly soft after application. It absorbs quickly and completely, leaving no sticky feelings. I use it on my feet too, and it's only been 3 weeks but I'm already about half way through the tube. This one smells better too, a citrusy scent that ends up smelling like generic soap, which is kind of odd for a hand cream, but I would pick this over the super strong old flowery grandma's perfume any day!

Avon SkinSoSoft Soft & Relaxed Night Softening Hand Cream:
WATER/EAU, DIMETHICONE, MINERAL OIL/HUILE MINERALE, GLYCERYL STEARATE SE, CETYL ALCOHOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, GLYCERIN, SIMMONDSIA CHINENSIS (JOJOBA) SEED OIL, AMARANTHUS CAUDATUS SEED EXTRACT, SACCHAROMYCES LYSATE EXTRACT, CEREUS GRANDIFLORUS (CACTUS) FLOWER EXTRACT, SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, PHENOXYETHANOL
METHYLPARABEN, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, PROPYLPARABEN, DISODIUM EDTA.
***List of ingredients from Avon.com.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts