Friday, October 29, 2010

Kanagawa Custom Home Summer Autumn 2010

Why Kanagawa Custom Home magazine?

Because the freebie nylon eco bag is kelly green with white polka dots and comes with a matching coin bag xD Gotta love Japanese magazine freebies xDD

And plus I get to ogle fancy Japan houses. What? I'm not allowed to daydream? I've got to escape this boxcar...erhh...apartment somehow.

It's just an ordinary nylon eco bag, the kinds that grocery store chains (like Coop) give as gift when you sign up for a point card with them.

Actually, both this green polka dots one as well as the Coop eco bag feel a bit on the thin side, so I guess I won't be carry heavy groceries with them. They'll be my exclusive mall shopping bags for things that won't break them (but will break my piggie bank instead... :X).

Check this - the coin bag even has arms and legs!!! xDD


There are no interior pockets, and the inside seams are exposed

Seams inside the coin bag are also exposed, but it's so cute I don't care :P

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts