Friday, October 1, 2010

Missha Fresh Aloe Mask

This Missha Fresh Aloe Mask was such a burden to carry because it's in a glass jar and super heavy, but I guess I'm glad I brought it with me. It's very decent and quite refreshing for use when it was still super hot here.


It contains 80mL, which is a pretty generous amount, and comes in a very heavy glass jar with metal lid. I bought this from Ebay and paid an arm and a leg for it, only to later found it on the official Missha USA website for only $20! Of course, I searched again on Ebay and found it from a couple other sellers for much much cheaper too! Hmph. Now I feel cheated :(

Anyway, this wash off mask is supposedly for moisture care, and you apply it after cleansing, leave it on for about 10-15 minutes and then wash it off. I don't usually use wash off masks because they are a pain, you know, having to rinse my face off again even with just water after I had just washed it. But I made an exception for this mask.

The texture is of a thick gel, and it smells heavenly, like a combination of green tea, aloe, cucumber, with a touch of flower. Very fresh! The only concern I have is that it stings a little around my upper lips area as well as around the apple of my cheeks, where the skin is very dry and can be sensitive. Also, looks like this mask contains alcohol (see list of ingredients below). After rinsing my skin feels refreshed, though not so much moisturized but more hydrated. Over all, I wish I had done more research before paying so much for it on Ebay, and if the jar itself wasn't so heavy I'd buy it again.



Missha Fresh Aloe Mask:
Water, Glycerin, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, VP/VA Copolymer, Alcohol Denat., Cyclopentasiloxane, Polysilicone-11, Rubus Coreanus Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice Powder, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Carbomer, Methylparaben, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Extract, Triethanolamine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PPG-26-Buteth-26, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Poloxamer 188, Polyperfluoromethylisopropyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-9, Disodium EDTA, Laureth-7, Polyacrylamide, Fragrance, Yellow 5, Blue 1
***List of ingredients from Missha USA.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts