Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sanrio Fan September 2010

Saw the freebie review for this issue of Sanrio Fan September 2010 and the kid in me wanted to have it. The freebie is a super cute "Romantic Border" Tote with mini bag charm, both in a pastel pink and cream stripey Little Twin Stars Kiki & Rara print.

While Amazon Japan no longer has it in stock, I found a copy of it browsing the local bookstore last Friday (same place where I found HbG Autumn/Winter Mook). When I said it was purely coincidentally that I found it, hubby gave me a suspicious look ^.^ but I happily ignored him ;P

Gosh, I can totally imagine any little kid would get so excited to get a magazine like this. Just look at this little bag charm, it's so freakin' adorable!!

Both the tote and the mini bag charm are made out of polyester. Considering it's a kid's freebie toy from a kid magazine, the tote is surprisingly detailed with white satin ribbon border on the outside and the seams inside even have piping to prevent fraying. There are no inner or outer pockets though.

On a pink metal ball chain, the mini bag charm is an exact replica of the tote, down to the white ribbon border! That said, the charm definitely looks like a toy with no inside piping and the handles have raw edges.

Still, it's pretty darn cute! If I had a mini stuffed teddy bear charm, I'd put it in this bag charm and secure it with a mini pink safety pin xD

Inside the back cover, there was a cute wall calendar for 2011!


Back cover.

It's strange, but now that I got this little bag, it's so cute I'm afraid of using it! May be I should save it and gift it to my friend's daughter xD

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts