Saturday, November 20, 2010

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir Scented Body Lotion

I had a whiff of Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things Noir at the store a while back and thought it smelled light enough for me to endure in a lotion. So when I got this GWP tube of Noir Scented Body Lotion, I thought I'd give it a try.


Well, turns out the lotion is pretty strongly fragranced. I tolerated for the first couple of times used and then I couldn't stand it shortly after ^.^ I knew there was a reason I don't like perfumed lotions. In comparison to just scented lotions, they're really something else! The lotion itself is okay, nothing special and even a bit sticky. It feels pretty smooth though, I will give it that, but otherwise it's just a regular lotion.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts