Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays from Minato Mirai, Yokohama, Kanagawa

My brother and sister are visiting so I won't be able to post for a while, but Happy Holiday and Happy New Year!



In the mean time, enjoy a couple of videos and lots of pictures, filmed/taken from the top of the Landmark Tower in Minato Mirai, Yokohama, sort of like the Empire State Building only not as tall ^.^ The videos were taken with my camera and pictures taken by my sister.




My sister was able to score this spectacular photo of Minato Mirai under the full moon that night with minimal glare from the glass window! Isn't she an awesome photographer?

With the moon

No moon here

Me and my sis




Back on the ground, my sister got yet another shot of the permanently docked Nippon Maru,according to Wikipedia is the "flagship of daimyo Toyotomi Hideyoshi's 16th century fleet," and the moon.


A night view of the Pacifico Yokohama and the Cosmo Clock 21.

That's all for now! Take care, keep warm, and Happy Holidays!!!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts