Friday, June 24, 2011

PS May 2011

PS May 2011 issue comes with a super cute Tsumori Chisato zipper pouch. I had been eyeing it for a while and finally caved and picked it up at the conbini magazine stand.



The freebie pouch is made of polyester and measures 8.5(height) x 18(length) x 5(width) cm.

I think I fell in love with the whimsical flower and bow print that looks like they'd been drawn on with blue and red markers. The pouch even has red zipper closure to match the red bow. How cute is that?

Best of all, the pouch is very well made and is padded with all its inner seams covered. This little pouch alone redeems the couple of PoS multi-cases from Como March 2011 and Ray May 2011 issues. But I shouldn't sh*t on them too much. These all are, after all, freebie stuff that comes with a magazine and I shouldn't expect too much to begin with.



This is a decent issue, not excellent but not too bad. The pictures were fun to look at, especially the few 100 days coordinates pages below.







Not sure what these next 2 pages are about actually LOL!




More street snaps.



I swear the gal in striped sweater and baggy jeans pictured at top left here is a dead-ringer for a friend of mine who did spend a good chunk of time here in Japan, 5 years or so I think. J, is that you? ^.^


No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts