Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Lorac Multiplex 3D Lip Gloss 3D

Got this mini Lorac Multiplex 3D Lip Gloss in the color 3D as GWP from a Sephora purchase earlier in the year also. I love tiny sizes like these, they're very portable :)

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

3D is appears a bronzy color in the picture but it's really nudish bronze with an almost holographic pink sheen. In natural light it appears a lot pinker, like a pinkier and more 3-dimensional version of Lancome Juicy Tubes Rose Fishnet. The texture of the gloss is on the thin side, and with all the shimmers in it I expected it to be a lot more grittier but it's not so bad. It's not as moisturizing as I would like, but it does last for quite a while. I remember several times putting it on after lunch and then having to wipe it off to eat dinner. I was actually kind of annoyed that it didn't wear off by dinner time LOL! Oh, and it smells yummy, by the way, and that says a lot for me. It has a nice mango butter scent, like a better smelling version of Korres Mango Lip Butter, which is kind of ironic.


Over all, this is a nice gloss, but I probably won't buy the full size. Besides, I like itty bitty version too much. Perhaps they should make the glosses smaller and reduce the price, may be I'll buy it then. Of course, I do realize that would be going against the economy of scale...

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts