Saturday, August 20, 2011

Healthy Snacking Part II

Sorry for the lack of posts in the past couple of weeks. My sister came to stay with me prior to permanently moving back to the US of A after her JET contract terminates. So we've been going around doing lots of fun stuff together. And yes, loads more pictures are coming and I'll be posting them soon now that she'd left T.T

Anyway, I finally found the exact brand of seaweed snack that a little girl had introduced to me - Torobe Oshaburi Konbu - at a foreign food shop, ...which is kind of weird since this is not foreign food at all...



Right away I could tell the difference in the quality of seaweed. This brand is much more superior in that the seaweed is very thin and fresh looking.

It tastes much much better too, of course! Not too salty or too sweet but just right!

Look how paper thin it is!


See my previous Healthy Snacking post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts