Monday, October 10, 2011

Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF15

Clinique High Impact Lip Colour SPF15 sounds like some sort of weapon, no? xD I got one of these in the color Rose Spectrum as GWP. 

High Impact Lip Colour SPF15 in Rose Spectrum, picture taken in door with flash.



This one feels smoother and nicer than the Different Lipstick, and on top of that it has some SPF, which is a good thing. The down side for me is that it is too opaque and I would say it's a full coverage lipstick. But of course this is just me and many women out there love full coverage lipsticks because, well, the whole point of wearing lipsticks is to get some color, no? I guess that makes me the odd one out... -.-'

Anyway, Rose Spectrum is a reddish mauve, and although it has shimmers, the shimmers isn't obvious and it goes on a creamy satin. Over all, a very pretty lipstick, just not for me.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts