Thursday, October 6, 2011

Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk

I also took this Clinique Take The Day Off Cleansing Milk with me on my short trip and almost finished this 30mL bottle I got as GWP. 

This opaque milky white cleanser has a thick runny yogurt texture that does not foam and works more like a cream cleanser. For some reason I glanced at the instructions on the back of the bottle prior to using this for the first time, and thank goodness I did, because I'm supposed to massage this onto my dry face! But other than that, it's very straightforward cleanser that surprisingly rinse well and leaves behind little to no film, unlike most cream cleansers. It is unscented and mild, but at the same time it leaves my skin feeling clean and supple. I like it quite a lot!

The only inconvenience I found with this milk cleanser is that it requires a dry face to start, which means I can't use it as a follow up cleanser after my cleansing oil because, well, my face would be wet then. But this is by no means a problem, I just use it as a mild cleanser in the morning instead, skipping every 2 days and only rinse with water on the mornings between. I have been doing this for years, delegating only the mildest cleansers to this task, and this routine has been working very well with my skin. So yes, that is to say this cleanser is very mild and you might want to try it if your skin is dry combination like mine.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts