Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Lancome Le Rouge Absolu Lipsticks Part II

My first post about Lancome Le Rouge Absolu Lipstick was written well over 3 years ago, and since then they stopped giving out these awesome lippies as GWP. The 2 colors below I've actually been using occasionally for over a year now but never gotten around to swatch until last month.

Coquette: this has moderate coverage and is seemingly warmer than the same Coquette color in the Rouge Absolu Creme version and no longer silvery. This version is more of a pale and pearly petal pink that turns a bit frosty on my lips.

- Rose Petale: also has moderate coverage and is a pretty reddish rose color. I like this color much better than the Coquette above!


See my previous Lancome Le Rouge Absolu Lipsticks post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts