Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush Part II

Here are the rest of the Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush I have. There are 4 colors available, Hush Baby, Chica, Love Rush, and Sandy, and I have already written about Hush Baby and Chica. Love Rush and Sandy took me longer to get to because Love Rush has no shimmers at all and is way more pigmented than the rest, and Sandy is a bronzer, which I don't really use at all. And even then I haven't used them, so this is only a preview post.

Love Hush: the blush's matte-ness makes its color all the more opaque, as if it's not already pigmented. Just like the other Mosaic Blushes, here are 3 different colors in the pan, and they swirl together for a nice reddish coral flush with brown undertone.

Pictures taken indoor with flash.

- Brown: more like a brownish orange that looks brown in pan but turns more orangey on me.
- Lighter pink: a warm pink with some coral.
- Darker pink: looks a more of a raspberry in the pan but swatched a brighter petal pink. It's intern my skin both of the pinks appear 

Picture taken in natural light without flash.

- Sandy: admittedly, this one is even harder for me to use than the Love Hush above. I don't use bronzer to begin with. The idea of contouring intrigues me, but outside of a special event contouring is an unnecessary step in my short morning routine. Anyway, its 3 colors in swirl together for a nude brown that is excellent for this purpose, so I'm sure it will come in handy when the need arises. Also, despite appearing shimmery it goes on pretty much matte.

Picture taken indoor with flash.

- Beige: appears beige in pan but swatches a bright ecru.
- Caramel: a shade lighter than the overall result when all 3 colors are swirled together.
- Mauve: appears mauvey in the pan but swatches more of a nude blush.

Picture taken in natural light without flash.

See my previous Mark Good Glowing Mosaic Blush post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts