Finally had some time to swatch the rest of my Lavshuca Eye Jellies. I have 5 other colors I haven't touched, BU-1, GN-1, PK-1, PU-1, and SV-1, and I figured why not. Oh yeah, while at it I re-swatched the other colors too since the last swatches were crappy. Will update the original post with better swatches next.
BU-1, GN-1, PK-1, and SV-1 are all super sparkly and metallic. They also feel gritty due to all the shimmer particles, big and small. PU-1, on the other hand, is more similar to BE-1 in that it has finer shimmers and therefore not as sparkly. Over all, these are all light colors and make good base/highlighter colors. And as mentioned in the last post, they do not budge once dried and need eye makeup remover to be taken off completely.
BU-1. These 6 pictures were taken indoor with flash.
GN-1 and PK-1
PU-1 and SV-1
- BU-1: metallic, low intensity. A very pale blue so pale it goes on white with just a slight tint of blue.
All below pictures taken in natural light without flash.
- GN-1: metallic, low intensity. A pretty mint green with fine gold shimmers mixed in with larger silver particles.
- PK-1: metallic, low intensity. A pale fleshy pink that's makes a gorgeous sparkling base!
- PU-1: shimmer, low intensity. A very pretty lavender with fine bluish shimmers.
- SV-1: metallic, low intensity. More of a whitish silver and not a true silver. Still pretty either way.
Top row: BU-1, GN-1, and PK-1.
Bottom row: PU-1 and SV-1.
See my previous Lavshuca Eye Jelly post.