Friday, April 20, 2012

Taiyaki Part IX

The taiyaki stand on the west exit of Yokohama station is one of those mundane things that makes life so fun here, at least for me. I visit the place once every other week or so, because chances are they will have a new limited time flavor ^.^ I don't always like what they, but most of the time I do. Right now they have matcha cream, which hubby and I inhaled before I could get a picture. Oh well, but here are 2 other flavors that were offered recently.

Caramel cream: delicious!!! Taste more like caramel pudding, but hey, I love caramel, so no complaints here!

Mixed Berry Cheese Cream: finally, a contender for Apple Cheese Cream! Sooooo good!

See my previous posts:
- Taiyaki
Taiyaki Part II
- Taiyaki Part III
Taiyaki Part IV
Taiyaki Part V
Taiyaki Part VI
Taiyaki Part VII
Taiyaki Part VIII

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts