Monday, February 25, 2013

KenetMD Body Lotion

This KenetMD Body Lotion was part of the Hair and Body Care Travel Set I was using during a recent week-long stay at a hotel.

KenetMD Hair and Body Care Travel Set, which includes Shampoo, Conditioner, and this Body Lotion, 1fl oz./30mL each. 

The Body Lotion had the same scent as the shampoo and conditioner, a citrusy verbena, but leaning more citrus. It felt creamy going on, but was disappointingly light and not very moisturizing at all for the harsh combo of my super dry skin and the hard water here. Basically, I put it on and was comfortable for about an hour before going back to feeling like an alligator.

I tried to use it as a hand lotion also, but it didn't make any difference at all, which was to be expected since my hands are even drier than the rest of me T.T To be honest, a bottle of Jergens body lotion bought from the supermarket works way better than this stuff for my body. So despite the fancy pancy name, it didn't deliver at all, at least for me. Sigh.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts