Friday, March 22, 2013

Avon Moisture Therapy Vitamin Treatment Hand Cream

Just a quick review for this 125mL/4.2fl oz. tube of Avon Moisture Therapy Vitamin Treatment Hand Cream I had with me since Japan!

This is a straightforward hand cream and while it looks simple and boring, both hubby and I quite like it. It is decently thick and moisturizing but is not greasy at all. The moisturizing effect lasts for a good while too, although I will admit that it washes right off with water. I tend to put this on when I'm sitting down work and it keeps my hands nice and soft. It is scented with a generic hand cream fragrance, nothing special.

Given the fact that I paid $1.50 for it, I'd say it's a darn nice product to throw around in the living room ^.^ Too bad Avon discontinued it...

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts