Saturday, July 6, 2013

L'Occitane Aromachologie Revitalizing Shower Gel

Among the dozen of travel size bottles of body wash in my shower is this 35mL/1.18fl oz. L'Occitane Aromachologie Revitalizing Shower Gel. It came from the French Travel Treasures Set and is supposed to be paired with the Aromachologie Relaxing Body Lotion

French Travel Treasures Set

If you're shy with the other L'Occitance body washes with head-bashing fragrances, this one is a good alternative with a nice, woodsy, herbal-y scent, plus a dash of bitter citrus and menthol. When my cousin visited me back in March, she went straight for this one as the others were too perfumy for her.  

As with most L'Occitance body washes with the exception of my recent love Bonne Mere Gentle Body Wash Milk, there's not much else that makes this body wash stands out other than the scent. It's not as drying as the others though, I will give that much. But is this enough to warrant the $20 price tag for a full size 8.4fl oz. bottle? My honest opinion is no. Time to move on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts