Tuesday, September 17, 2013

DHC Face Color Palette Highlighter

Along with DHC Face Color Palettes I also picked up this Face Color Palette Highlighter, which is available in only one shade, WT01, which makes things easy for me. When it arrived, I was happy to find it has the same pretty packaging as the blushes

WT01 Highlighter. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

The texture and formula of the highlighter is pretty much identical to the blushes so I won't repeat again.

The left most bar in the beige is least shimmery, but still has shimmers. The right most bar in the off white is most shimmery, but still is quite subtle to give a soft glow instead of a disco ball effect. For day time I find this highlighter adequate, but in terms of the smooth texture and appearance, I like the Media Bright Up Powder better.

I forgot to take a picture of the swatch, so when I have more time I will go back and swatch it :)

2 comments:

kuri said...

I'll go check out the Media Bright Up Powder :)

D. said...

Tell me if you like it! ^.^

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts