Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Body Shop Buriti Baby Massage Gel

The last of the The Body Shop Buriti Baby Mini Essentials Kit is this 60mL/2fl oz. bottle of Massage Gel.

The Mini Essentials Kit includes 60mL/2fl oz. each of Buriti Baby Body Wash, Baby Shampoo, this Massage Gel, and a 50g/1.76oz. tub of the Body Butter, which I absolutely love!

Unfortunately, I don't love this massage gel so much, and not because it's a gel-to-oil body moisturizer. I don't mind body oil at all, having used a few in the past. This massage gel starts out pleasant enough, a nice clear gel. But as soon as I tried to massage it into my legs, it turns in to a thick cork grease that makes massaging rather difficult, if not extremely tugging. And if it's tugging on my own skin, I can't imagine a baby's skin tolerate it any better. I mean, I don't suppose mothers aim to dislocate their babies' limbs through massaging! Yikes! The only redemptive quality to this product is its scent. Oh well, I'll keep it around in case my door joints squeak. 

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts