Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serum

I got a pair of deluxe samples of Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serum 7mL/0.2fl oz. and Night Infusion Cream 10mL/0.33fl oz. but have only tried and finished the serum so far. Will review the cream later when I get to it.


This is a serum that's meant to go on after cleansing and toning but before moisturizer. That said, it's on the thicker side for serum, coming out of the tube an opaque ochre milk that felt perfectly moisturizing and adequate on its own on warmer nights. And despite the thicker texture, it pleasantly surprises me that this serum absorbs just as quickly as its thinner/runnier counterparts. 

The only down side to this serum is its fragrance. It is scented with the same crush leafy/vine-y scent as many other Caudalie products, but this is not the problem. I like this crush leafy/vine-y scent even! Just that after a few seconds another muskier and much more chemical odor emerges and that's what I don't like so much. Thankfully this odor dissipates quickly as the serum absorbs, so I can put with it for a few quick seconds. I won't purchase the full size though. As moisturizing as this serum is it doesn't do much else for me *shrugs*





No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts