Thursday, October 10, 2013

Cle de Peau Beaute The Cream

It's been taking me months to use this tiny 2g jar of Cle de Peau Beaute The Cream that I got from the Cle de Peau Beaute Glow Mook that came out in Fall 2012, and I'm still not finished with it yet!

The mook came with this Cream 2g, Gentle Cleansing Foam 6g, Gentle Balancing Lotion 12mL, Cleansing Cream 9g, Gentle Protective Emulsion SPF25 PA++ 5mL, Gentle Nourishing Emulsion 5mL, and a travel sized packet of facial cotton I haven't used.

This cream is like butter for the face. No really, it has a consistency of butter, very creamy and thick and super moisturizing. I only use a tiny little dab for each application, and there have been nights when I skip it entirely because the Caudalie Vinexpert Firming Serum was already moisturizing enough and I didn't want to pile this on top. This is precisely why it's been taking me so long to use up this little thing. 


I like the scent very much, as it's the same feminine and soothing powdery scent. However, I can't believe they market this to the Japanese demographic (this is the Japanese version of the cream too!) given how hot and humid it can get over there! I definitely need something like if I were to visit my folks since they live in a very dry climate, but in Japan? Even during the Japanese winter when my skin can get dry, I still think this cream would be way too thick and moisturizing, let alone the Japanese summer when everything just melts off of my face! Eeps.

See the crater at the top? That's where I dab into the cream, literally. Just a dab.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts