Saturday, October 19, 2013

Clinique Take the Day Off Liquid Makeup Remover

I've used up several 50mL/1.7fl oz. travel size bottles of this Clinique Take the Day Off Liquid Makeup Remover already but keep forgetting to review it :X This is a dual-phase makeup remover for eyes and lips, and to use you must first shake it well to mix before saturating a cotton pad.


I actually only use this to remove the swatches on the back of my hand after taking pictures ^.^ It's unscented, and does the job easily enough. However, it leaves an odd white residue on my skin even after rinsing with water. To get rid of this residue entirely, I'd have to wash with soap, which means after an entire afternoon swatching and taking pictures my hands turn into the dessert, complete with cracks T.T So yeah, not fun. Not sure there are any white residue when this is used around the eyes and or lips.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts