Saturday, December 14, 2013

Pangea Organics Facial Toner French Rosemary & Sweet Orange

Mum in law gave me this 120mL/4fl oz. spray bottle of Pangea Organics Facial Toner French Rosemary & Sweet Orange late last year right before I moved to SF. I traded her a bottle of Boscia Balancing Facial Tonic ^.^


This is a spray on moisturizing toner for dry and mature skin (it says so on the box!) in a brown glass bottle, which I'm totally going to refuse! The instructions say to spray 3-6 times with eyes and mouth closed, and I use 4 for forehead, cheeks, and chin. 

This toner's indeed very moisturizing as it claims. The scent is another nice and soothing herbal rosemary, which I really like. It absorbs quickly and completely, and doesn't leave any traces behind. Sounds perfect, right? Right, only it doesn't get along with my skin at all. I've actually tried to use this toner in 3 separate attempts now, once early on the summer, again a couple of months ago in the early fall, and then for the third time in the beginning of this month. Each time, I would break out with a few red cystic pimples here and there, totally uncharacteristic. Don't get me wrong, I do get hormonal breakouts, but these are cystic pimples I'm talking about. You know, those big glaring red and painful bumps. I know it's not an allergic reaction or irritation, but there's definitely something in this stuff that my skin just doesn't like T.T It's going to be demoted to my neck and décolletage area to see if the skin there will react the same way. Let's hope not, because I actually like this stuff a lot :(

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts