Monday, December 9, 2013

Talika Lash Conditioning Cleanser Oil Free

Finally finally finished my bottle of Shiseido The Skincare Instant Eye and Lip Makeup Remover and moved on to this 50mL/1.7fl oz. bottle of Talika Lash Conditioning Cleanser Oil Free. This is the smaller of the two sizes available, and I got mine from the Dermstore 2012 Super Luxe Grab Bag #2.


This is an eye makeup remover in an oil-free gel that's unscented, not that I can discern at least, and is in a hygienic pump bottle, which I like. It claims to remove even waterproof mascara and you are dispense two pumps onto a cotton pad and massage the eye with it. 

I don't wear waterproof mascara, but after a few weeks' use I actually doubt it would remove waterproof mascara effectively. First off, in my experience two pumps are nowhere near enough to remove anything. Why? Because it gets absorbs right into the cotton pad before it could work. I found myself consistently using 8 pumps onto one cotton pad just to get enough moisture to remove eye makeup on both eyes - that's 4 times as much as they say it would take! 

Even then, with 8 pumps of product and I still have to rub several times for it to take off my eye liners. Just eye liners, folks, not waterproof mascara! If you ask me, it's pretty terrible that I have to rub my eyes with a cotton pad to begin with, and just to remove eye liners! With most other makeup removers I've used, one swipe is all it takes to lift everything off. But not with this one. Will not purchase. 

Ingredients.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts