Thursday, April 24, 2014

Fusion Beauty LipFusion Infatuation

This  2.5g/0.09oz. tube of Fusion Beauty LipFusion Infatuation in the color Pucker Up was from an Ulta GWP last spring, which included the Avaha Deadsea Water Mineral Body Lotion and Hempz Pomegranate Herbal Body Wash review previously.

***Screencap from Ulta.com.

This lipgloss is scented with an orange mint fragrance and is minty tingly on the lips, which feels nice. The texture itself is thinner than it looks coming out of the tube, and moisturizes okay but not great.

What really bothers me is the fact that it's very gritty, for seemingly no reason at all because this particular color is shimmer-free! The first time, and pretty much every time thereafter when I applied this gloss I'd think, "Urgh, I forgot to exfoliate my lips." Only it was never my lips, because they felt fine before, and they felt fine after when I wiped off the gloss. And when I did pay closer attention, I find these tiny little white grains of...something in the gloss. So yeah, not sure if this affected just this particular gloss I have or what. I think I'm going to throw my tube out even though the gloss feels fine aside from the grittiness.


- Pucker Up: a plummy mauve in the tube and on the back of my hands but turns more of a reddish raspberry on my lips. It's actually pretty and flattering, but I can't stand the grittiness :(

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts