Saturday, August 30, 2014

SK-II Skin Signature Cream

I'm using this tiny 2.5g jar of SK-II Skin Signature Cream. It was from the SK-II Starter Set I got from Aeon Shop back in 2012. 


Perhaps because my sample jar is old, but I'm not sure I would call this a cream, because it's more like an emulsion, too runny and viscous to be a cream. It's unscented, and is quite light but at the same time moisturizing. I like it a lot! I think this is recommended for night use, but because of its light texture I use it during the day instead, and it layers well underneath my sunscreen. I've been looking at SK-II's online shop and I don't see it anymore though. Instead, there's a Skin Signature Melting Rich Cream, which looks like an actual cream that's a lot firmer than this. That probably means this product has been discontinued and replaced with something richer, which is too bad, because I actually prefer this lighter version. Oh well, save me some $260! :X

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts