Friday, August 1, 2014

TonyMoly Face Mix Eye Primer

The last of the Korean eye primers I got is TonyMoly Face Mix Eye Primer. It's an itty bitty little tube - 4g may be? Less than half the size of Etude House Proof 10 Eye Primer, which holds 10g (the packaging says so...)! I believe this item is going to be or has been discontinued, because I can't find it on TonyMoly's English website. Instead, I found a "Berry Lovely Girl Eye Primer."

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

Also unscented and comes with a standard doe-foot applicator. Texture is similar to Nature Republic Botanical Primer, only slightly less firm and without the odd oily feel. Out of the four, this is the second best after Etude House Proof 10. It's fantastic with powder shadows and is able to hold liquid/gel/cream shadows for about 4 hours, which I think is respectable given my oily lids. Given that it doesn't dry super fast like super glue Proof 10, it's actually better for clumsier folks like me, easier to use and klutz-friendly, I suppose ^.^ 

Oh, and did I mention it's dirt cheap? It cost me all of $4 and are still readily available via various online shops! Now I have to wonder why it's discontinued, and whether the newer Berry Lovely Girl is any better. Hmm...

From left to right: Etude House Proof 10 Primer, Holika Holika Fitting Veil Primer, Nature Republic Botanical Primer, and this TonyMoly Face Mix Primer.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts