Saturday, September 6, 2014

Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum

This 9mL/0.3fl oz. pump bottle of Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum is the last item of the White Lucent GWP I receive during the Black Friday promotion of 2012. Also, this serum has been replaced with a new Total Brightening Serum on Shiseido USA's website.


Anyway, this is a serum, so that means it goes on after toner and before moisturizer. Instructions says to use 3 pumps, which I find too generous so most often I only use 2. It comes out of the bottle viscous and slightly milky, and yes it's scented. Since the Brightening Softener Enriched is already quite moisturizing, my skin starts to feel saturated as soon as this serum goes on.

So far, most of the serums I've tried feel like thin runny water with benefits, whereas this serum feels more substantial. It absorbs cleaner and much faster than both the toner and the Brightening Moisturizing Emulsion, which I appreciate. For most nights, the emulsion goes on after this serum and that would be it for my nighttime skincare routine. So funny enough, I find this particular White Lucent line better for my dry skin than even the Benefiance line!

Now as for the brightening aspect, hmm, my skin looks...the same LOL ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts