Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush

This Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hour Blush in the color Thankful was a part of the Thoughtful Treasures Best-Sellers Set I bought last winter, which also includes Pure Maracuja Oil 7mL/0.23oz. (haven't tried yet!) and LipSurgence Skintuitive Lip Tint Energy (love!).

The Thoughtful Treasures Best-Sellers Set. All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I love the size of this blush, so convenient to carry! The packaging is very practical, as in it's flat and sleek, no wasted space whatsoever. Cool. The blush itself though I'm not too impressed with :( It's unscented, and the powder is not dry or hard, but it's not the softest blush I've used either. I guess I'm spoiled rotten, but since this stuff is supposedly a "best seller" I was expecting smoother and softer quality. Good thing it's decently pigmented! If there's a mini set with a good promotion I'll consider trying different colors.

- Thankful: a very fresh cheerful, almost bubblegum pink with very fine shimmers that don't show at all. It goes on me much cooler than how it appears in the pan, with a tint of fuchsia even! Very pretty!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts