Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Eyeko Liquid Metal Eyeliner Part II

I received this Eyeko Liquid Metal Eyeliner in Rose Gold as a GWP with my last order over the holidays, and it pretty much completes my collection of eyeliners for now.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.


This is a brush tip eyeliner with a twist up dispenser. I have another color, Black Onyx, which was a sore disappointment, not because it was awful but because it was just your average black eyeliner with scattered bits of gold shimmers here and there. However, this Rose Gold one actually lives up to its "liquid metal" name in that it's truly metallic. The instructions say it also doubles as a highlighter for the inner corners of the eyes, as in line and smudge, or highlight the brow bones even, or paint it on lashes for a glimmering metallic effect. I don't know if I'll use it on my brow bones or my lashes, but I'll definitely try the inner corners of the eyes ^.^

- Rose Gold: metallic gold with a slight tint of copper, neither pink nor red enough to be called rose gold but it's gorgeous nonetheless. If you want to try these Liquid Metal pens, I definitely recommend this Rose Gold over Black Onyx, unless the black with scattered gold shimmers is what you truly want.

See my previous Eyeko Liquid Metal Eyeliner post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts