Sunday, February 1, 2015

Visee Mineral Liquid Cheeks Baby Finish Part II

This Visee Mineral Liquid Cheeks Baby Finish in RD401 was another cart filler for a recent Adam Beauty order, because yes it was on clearance. I really enjoyed the 3 colors I have, so why not?

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I have already reviewed these so I won't repeat with this color. However, I will say it's sheerer than the previous 3, because the color is also lighter. 

RD401: a warm fleshy pink that blends out to a sheer and natural flush on the cheeks. If you want more of a pop of color, you might want to go for OR200, PK801, or RD400 instead.

See my previous Visee Mineral Liquid Cheeks Baby Finish post.

2 comments:

m said...

Visee is such a great brand! I haven't tried these but I'm tempted!

D. said...

Hi m,

I like Visee a lot also, before they revamped the brand. After the change it's okay look wise, but there hasn't been a product that really truly impressed me yet.

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts