Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Lavshuca Aqua Drops Rouge Part II

More Lavshuca Aqua Drops Rouge in the colors OR-2, PK-3, and RD-1

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

I've already reviewed these recently so I'll just go straight to the colors. Like the previously reviewed 3 colors, these also have shimmers that don't really show. RD-1 has scattered shimmer particles that are larger, and its translucency makes them look even bigger. However, once on they're not noticeable unless I look under a direct source of light. Also, the swatch photo below does a much better job showing how glossy these lipsticks are. They really are lip gloss in a stick!

- OR-2: not orange at all but more like a pale peach with fine micro-shimmers that give a pearly sheen. Upon swatching this color, I had a sinking feeling it might turn frosty on my lips, or worse, milky and opaque. Thankfully it doesn't -.-" This is not my favorite color among the 6 I have, but it's at least still wearable and I have worn it a few times.


- PK-3: a semi translucent warm rosy pink, again with micro-shimmers that don't show. Very pretty!


- RD-1: a translucent blue-based cherry red with scattered, larger white shimmers that's all bark and no bite, so my lips are more glossy than bling. This color is probably the most pigmented of all 6 colors I own! It shows up really well on my lips with just one layer. Too bad the color doesn't last longer and starts to fade after about 2 hours.


From left to right: OR-2, PK-3, and RD-1.


See my previous Lavshuca Aqua Drops Rouge post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts