Saturday, April 25, 2015

Clarins Vital Light Serum

Continuing with my serums kick here ^.^ This 3mL/0.10oz. sample tube of Clarins Vital Light Serum took me a tad longer to use up than the Phytomer ones, 5 days.


This Vital Light serum came in the form of a translucent amber-colored viscous gel, slightly slimy upon application though not in a gross way. It spread very easily and absorbed quickly, so I didn't need to use a lot each time. It was scented with a mild fragrance similar to that of Lancome Genifique Youth Activating Concentrate and L'Oreal Age Perfect Hydra-Nutrition Advanced Skin Repair Daily Serum. Both the Lancome and L'Oreal serums also had the same slightly slimy viscous gel feel, so these likenesses raised my eyebrows a bit. 

I did like this Vital Light serum but didn't notice any skin brightening. My skin isn't too dark to begin with, not that I care either way (I'm not really into whitening or brightening products). It didn't feel any more moisturizing, nor did it leave my skin any softer. So I won't buy the full size of this, and good thing too because it's quite pricey! Phew. Dodged that one.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts