Thursday, April 2, 2015

The Saem Eco Soul UV Whitening Pact SPF50+ PA+++

The Saem Eco Soul UV Whitening Pact SPF50+ PA+++ is 11g of pressed powder with high sun protection, with an added benefit of whitening. There are 2 colors available, 21 Light Beige and 23 Natural Beige. I got 21 Light Beige.

I'm definitely a loose powder gal but will make exception for a pressed version every once in a while, like the Parasola UV Mineral BB Powder previously reviewed. But then I don't really care for whitening product, and there are other compact powders with the same high sun protection. In short, I don't know why I bought this powder and it was a total impulse buy ^.^"

All pictures taken in natural light without flash.

The compact is rather big, bulky, and thick. It comes with a mirror and puff on its own pivoting, clear plastic tray. I wonder if the tray will fit my coming Koyudo H Series fan brushes? The SPF protection is great but since I can't read Korean, I don't know what the active ingredients are. 


The powder is scented with a citrusy fruity scent. It does have color and does provide moderate to full coverage, which means a goat hair brush will give too heavy a finish, so I stick with my squirrel and squirrel mix brushes for this one also. Sounds like I use my squirrel brushes often? Yup, sure do. I use my goat hair brushes often too though, but for the translucent powders instead. I have tried using the provided puff and found it useless (as all the others), slopping on way too much product. Anyway, despite the swatches looking quite thick the powder is surprisingly weightless and doesn't crease, so I ended up liking this impulse purchase a lot ^.^ Lucky!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts