Thursday, September 24, 2015

Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate

I forgot where I got this 3mL/1fl. oz. jar of Fresh Black Tea Age-Delay Eye Concentrate, but it was from a GWP and I'm really enjoying it!




This is a nice and firm, beige-colored cream scented with an interesting fragrance. It smells like a combination of licorice and tea. I started out using this during the day as it feels light enough, but since then I've switched over to Philosophy Time in a Bottle for Eyes (will review next) as the latter is even lighter and more suitable for the humidity.

I use this exclusively at night now and surprisingly, it's quite moisturizing! Granted, it's past mid-September and has cooled down a tiny little bit with temperature hovering around mid 80's. But the humidity is still there so perhaps that's why this eye cream is just right, not too thick not too thin. I'm sure when winter's here this won't cut it, but for now, this eye cream is great! I'm very tempted to get the full size jar but cheesus crispers it's $85 for 15mL!!! Well, time to start stalking for promotions ^.^

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts