Monday, September 21, 2015

HiPitch Deep Cleansing Oil W

Almost done with this 190mL bottle of HiPitch Deep Cleansing Oil W. HiPitch is a sister brand of Privacy, both from Kokuruydo Cosme. I forgot to take a photo of my bottle before tearing off all the labels, so here's a bottle from a local drugstore ^.^


This oil cleanser is scented with a light citrus scent, and it can be used wet or dry. I do prefer wet-dry oils like this for their convenience. There were times when I was so tired I forgot to remove my sunscreen/makeup prior to stepping into the shower.

That said, this particular cleansing oil is meh. I don't hate it, but I don't like it either and I won't repurchase. It's very runny watery, still not as bad as The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil but enough to splash every time I pump some into my palm. So goddamn annoying, definitely not portable and travel friendly. I think this is why the makeup cleansing gels are gaining popularity in Japan, because people are tired of spill and splash-prone cleansing oils. The gels are much easier to handle.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts