Thursday, June 30, 2016

HiPitch Cleansing Oil M (Mild Type)

Given how HiPitch Deep Cleansing Oil W and its splish-splashiness annoyed the hell out of me, I don't even know why I picked up this 190mL bottle of Cleansing Oil M (Mild Type). Impulse buy, may be? Or I was hoping this mild version would have a better texture than the regular one, like how DHC Mild Touch Cleansing Oil and FANCL Mild Cleansing Oil both have that thicker, cushy jelly texture. What was I thinking?


Well, I wasn't. And I wasn't surprised either that this Mild Type is just as thin and runny. Every time I pump some out on my palm it splatters everywhere. Urgh. Honestly, I can't tell the difference at all between this Mild Type and the regular version. They share even the citrusy scent and they don't rinse totally clean. So no more HiPitch oil cleansers for me! Time to move on.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts