Thursday, December 1, 2016

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum

Just one week after moving home, my nose, cheeks, and chin all started flaking :( So what did I do but dig out this little 7.5mL/0.25fl. oz. tube of First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum and the Ultra Repair Cream, which I'll review next. 


This serum's an unscented super light crystal clear gel which I incorporated into my morning routine, reserving nights for the combo of Boscia Sake Treatment Water and Sake Balm that has been working so well.

It feels really nice on, like that ahhh sensation that my thirsty skin just craves. It goes on clean, absorbs completely and quickly, and leaves my face soft and ready for moisturizer.

I only use about a pea-size amount each time, and this 0.25fl oz. tube has been lasting me for 3-4 weeks now. So I'd guess the full size 1oz. bottle would probably last 3-4 months with daily morning use, which is pretty darn good for $36! I'd totally repurchase when there's a good promotion :)

First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Hydrating Serum:
Aqua (Water, Eau), Glycerin, Soluble Collagen, Methyl Gluceth-20, Colloidal Oatmeal, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-5, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Allantoin, Panthenol, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium PCA, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Maltodextrin, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Nitrate, Disodium Phosphate, Polysorbate 60, Sodium Phosphate, EDTA, Glyoxal.
***List of ingredients from First Aid Beauty.

9 comments:

Caty said...

Somehow I missed that FAB made a serum! I'll have to see if I can get a sample with my Sephora points. The extracts look promising. BTW, did your Suqqu lipstick arrive?

D. said...

Hi Caty!

This serum is actually quite nice! Very moisturizing. I this morning I skipped my usual lotion-serum-cream routine and went straight to just this serum and the Ultra Repair Cream and my skin felt so pampered. I might just go for the full size after all...

Oh yes, they arrived. I'm working my way to them (there's a huge backlog of things to photograph, etc.) and I giggle with glee looking at them on my desk :D Which range/colors do you have?

Cheers,
D.

Caty said...

From the Creamy Glow line I only have #10. In Creamy Glow Moist I have 11,12 (one of my favorites), EX-17, Bright Up 02 with EX-01 on the way, and in Extra Glow 01 and 10. I keep waiting for Selfridges to restock the EGLs since I'm eyeing 03, 05, 06, and 09. One day, hopefully.

D. said...

Hi Caty!

Ack, me too, I've been stalking Selfridges' website and checking every day but no EGL restock so far >.<"

I guess I should probably review the lippies I have now in preparation for more ^.^ Do you have a blog where you review your goodies? I want to know your opinions of these lippies too!

Cheers,
D.

Caty said...

Sadly I do not have a blog and it's for the dumbest reason - I could never think of a name! I did in the past few months finally get Instagram (if you want I can email you my account name) and I figure in some ways it's easier to put swatches and mini reviews on that kind of a platform rather than a blog. Of course at the moment I only have pics of my cats, but once the semester is over I have a huge backlog of stuff I need to post.

D. said...

Hi Caty,

Well, my blog name isn't exactly smart either LOL I thought it'd just be a personal rambling space and wasn't planning on anyone else wanting to read it.

Oh nice! Spell out your instagram name and I'll search!

Cheers,
D.

Caty said...

Just a heads up I looked on the Selfridges app and saw there's a partial restock of the EGLs!

D. said...

Hi Caty,

I just looked too but saw nothing! :(

Thanks for the heads up though. So nice of you to alert your fellow Selfridge stalker LOL

Cheers,
D.

D. said...

Hi Caty,

Partial restocked EGLs finally showed up on Selfridges's website! Woot! Order placed.

Cheers,
D.

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts