Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Bliss Tried + Blue Body Lotion

I got 4 of these 15mL/0.5fl. oz. tubes of Bliss Tried + Blue Body Lotion from our 4-nights stay at the ALoft Hotel Taipei Zhongshan.


These are perfect size for my handbag, and to my surprise they're also really great hand creams! They're called body lotion so I expected a thin, if not somewhat runny concoction, you know, like any other body lotions. Turns out they're a firm cream that's white with some translucency. They look just like shortening, only better smelling with a crisp and musky scent like men's cologne, and without the greasiness of course. In fact, they're not greasy at all. They feel really nice and clean going on and absorb quickly, and they're adequately moisturizing for the dry winter where I am.  

Interestingly enough, I tried to google these looking for a full size to purchase but couldn't find any. Apparently, Bliss doesn't make this Tried + Blue line anymore and they're only available at certain hotels :( So far, I've used up two tubes so I still have two tubes left, but damn, these are nice hand creams I would like to get full size!

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts