Friday, March 24, 2017

FANCL Washing Powder Part II

Before leaving Tokyo, J. and I went to the FANCL store in Ginza one last time, and there I picked up a Mild Cleansing Oil and Mini Facial Washing Powder Set. The set includes a full size 120mL Mild Cleansing Oil and a 13g bottle of Facial Washing Powder, all for the price of the cleansing oil alone, so the washing powder was pretty much a freebie.


I last used this washing powder 6 years ago when hubby and I were still living in Yokohama, so this is a nice revisit. However, unlike Yokohama with a muggy and humid late spring-summer-early fall, I'm using this washing powder at home where the it's super dry year round regardless of temperature. 

This has been my nightly face wash in the shower, a follow-up for the cleansing oil (currently BeautyMate Sakura Series Deep Cleansing Oil) or just a standalone cleanser, depends if I went out and wore sunscreen that day. I expected a bit of dry and taut skin once toweling off, and sure enough there's some of that. But it's not too bad, all thanks to the Aqualabel All-in-One Whitening Jelly Essence I've been applying generously to the face, neck, and decolletage after showering. 

Though it's nice to use this again after several years' break, I won't be buying a full size of this anytime soon. Honestly, the only facial washing powder I'd really loved thus far was L'Occitane Red Rice Exfoliating Rice Powder. The exfoliating grains in that washing powder was, well, rice!

See my previous FANCL Facial Washing Powder post.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts