Friday, May 12, 2017

Lunasol Stain Color Lips Comparison Swatches

Here's my small collection of Lunasol Stain Color Lips, which I'm pretty content with and won't be adding anymore, especially since I'm not all that into mattes and super pigmented lip colors to begin with.

As you can see, I only have 1 color from the permanent line-up, 07 Fresh Orange, with the rest being LE's, EX01 Cool Fuchsia, EX02 Fresh Coral, EX03 Energy Red, EX04 Soft Bordeaux, and EX05 Vivid Red. For some reason, the LE's have a touch more translucency than the permanents.

All pictures taken in natural light without flash. Click to zoom.

Either way, Lunasol haven't released any new colors for the past year I think, so it's probable that these won't be around for much longer. Of these, my favorites are EX02, EX03, and EX04 ^.^

See my previous posts:

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts