Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Firming Serum

Been using this 15mL/0.5fl. oz. pump bottle of Ole Henriksen Ultimate Lift Firming Serum. It's from the Ultimate Lift Wonders set, which also includes 7mL/0.25fl. oz. jars of Ultimate Lift Eye Gel and Ultimate Lift Eye Cream that I just finished up yesterday. 


This is a milky serum that smells overwhelmingly of cucumber, very much like the Lift Eye Gel. I have to use 3 pumps each time, and although it absorbs quickly and disappears into my skin, it also balls up like crazy if I were to layer a moisturizer over it, especially if that moisturizer is an oil, like Clarins Lotus Face Treatment Oil (will review soon). So far, the only moisturizer that seems to be working over this serum is the Cici Care Rose Oil Placenta Cream.


So I'm pretty annoyed that a serum that's supposed to be layered under a moisturizer can't be layered but under one moisturizer. Urgh. I say meh on this one. Will not repurchase.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts