Friday, February 2, 2018

Kiehl's Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Lightweight Cream

Been using a 7g jar plus a 0.25oz sample packet of Kiehl's Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Lightweight Cream as an occasional daytime moisturizer for the past couple of weeks (and the original Rosa Artica Youth Regenerating Cream for nighttime) along with Clarins Hydra-Essentiel Rich Cream (will review next).


Wow, when they said lightweight they really meant it! This cream is significantly thinner and lighter than the original cream, and it smells totally different too. Neither has any added fragrance, but the original cream has a creamy yogurt-like smell whereas this one has a distinct herbal scent that reminds me of Jurlique skincare products.


This cream feels really good going on! I smooth it on after splashing my face with water in the morning and could almost hear my skin breathing a sigh of relief. But I talked myself out of buying the full size anyway. Because one morning, the light happened to hit the cream directly and reflected shimmers from it. Shimmers! That totally killed the lemmings for me. I have other shimmer-free creams I like just as much, so that's that.

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts