Sunday, March 4, 2018

Kiehl's Creme de Corps

I was so glad to be done with Kiehl's Creme de Corps Grapefruit Whipped Body Butter, and not just because it was in a giant tub. As the weather got warmer, it got thicker and sticker to a point I loathed applying it, so I definitely won't repurchase this in any other scent.

Then I went onto to this 500mL/16.9fl. oz. pump bottle of the original Creme de Corps, also in LE Disney packaging. Been using it for a month now and like it much better than the whipped version for sure.

This Creme de Corps very much reminds me of Clinique Dramatically Different Lotion, only slightly thicker. The color and the smell are similar--yes, both are supposedly unscented, but they do have a smell.

I totally see why this Creme de Corps is a cult favorite. It's light but very moisturizing, perfect for the winter and probably too intense for the summer. So when it gets even warmer and I haven't finished up this huge bottle, I'll have to switch it out for something lighter anyway. Hmm...I wonder if they make this cream in scented versions...

No comments:

Related posts

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Popular Posts